Hire someone else to do it!
You and your car know how busy you are so although you mean well each time you mutter “Damn, I need to clean my car” the truth is that it just may not happen for awhile.
Even when you are pinching pennies there is usually a cost effective option that will fit into any budget. Below we outline a few options and their ratings:
Drive Thru Quick Detailer
– A solid and low cost option such as In and Out Car Wash.
– Car wash is a conveyor belt style which takes about 15 – 20 minutes
– Price ranges from $10 – $25
– Main complaint is customers usually have to redo missed spots on their own
Hire a Mobile Unit
– Mobile detailers will come to your home or office such as The Detailing Knights.
– Turns travel time into free time
– Quality is sound since they do not leave until you are satisfied
– Pricing is a bit more for the increased quality ranging from $60 – $150
– Mobile units travel with their own water and some are also becoming waterless auto detailers
Drop off Location Detailers
– Best bet for your highest of quality such as Detail Pros.
– They have the resources to make your car literally look brand new
– Price ranges from $125 – $500+
– Services are extended to buffing and polishing to removal of scratches and deep shampooing
– Wait times are a big draw back as 6 to 8 hour services are not uncommon